Why choose this product
Check what the Safe Life insurance offers
Swipe to view more
Pakiet Bezpieczne Życie Safe Life Package
one-off payout or temporary support for each child
Would you like to purchase this policy?
Good to know
You can choose a ready-made variant tailored to your expectations and various circumstances related to life, health and finances.
Fast and simple claims process
How to make a claim
Do you want to file a claim?
Frequently asked questions about life insurance
The scope of protection depends on the chosen option. It may include the following benefits:
- security for your spouse/partner, children in case of your death and financial support for you in case of their death,
- payment of the benefit in the event of death of your parents or parents of your spouse or partner,
- payment of the benefit per day of hospital stay (depending on the reason and length of stay),
- financial assistance in case of serious illness, surgical treatment, specialised treatment,
- payout in case of health impairment as a result of an accident and reimbursement of costs of treatment in the territory of Poland as a result of an accident,
- one-off payment when a baby is born,
- security for your child in the event of your death (bereavement) in the form of one-off payout or support,
- in difficult chance situations - arrangement and coverage of costs of, e.g.: medical transport, rehabilitation, purchase of rehabilitation equipment, nurse care, delivery of medicines, psychological support.
We provide protection for a year. It starts on the date indicated by us in the individual participation certificate, but not earlier than on the day following payment of the premium. The protection is automatically renewed for subsequent annual periods.
We apply a grace period to certain events. This is a time when we are not responsible for an event. The grace periods we apply to the Safe Life Package (when you take out insurance for the first time) are:
- 9 months in the case of birth of a child of the insured person;
- 6 months in the event of the Insured’s death, death as a result of a heart attack or stroke, death of the Insured’s parent or parent of the spouse or partner, death of a child or birth of a dead child, bereavement of a child by the Insured, monthly support in the event of bereavement of a child by the Insured, surgical treatment of the Insured;
- 3 months in case of serious illness of the insured (basic/extended scope), serious illness of the spouse or partner, serious illness of a child;
- 1 month in the case of treatment of the Insured in a hospital as a result of an accident or illness, or specialised treatment of the Insured. The grace period does not apply to events resulting from an accident.
Your protection expires, among others:
- on the day of your death;
- on the last day of the month in which we receive a declaration from you stating that you are withdrawing from the insurance contract;
- on the date of the anniversary of the agreement, immediately following the date of you reaching:
- 65 years old, if you were under 64 on the day following the date of signing the declaration of participation;
- 70 years old, if you were 64 or over on the day following the date of signing the declaration of participation or if you have agreed to renew your insurance under amended terms proposed by us if on the anniversary of the agreement you were 65 or over.